Travis A. Gagnier
Travis A. Gagnier has practiced law since 1996, assisting clients in matters of bankruptcy, debtor creditor matters, estate planning, probate and estate administration, wills, real estate law, and personal injury. He is admitted to practice in Washington and the U.S. District Court Western District of Washington. He has been involved in numerous trials and motions, developing considerable courtroom skills.
Mr. Gagnier belongs to several professional organizations, including the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and the American Bar Association. As a member of the Washington State Bar Association, he belongs to several practice area committees, including the Real Property, Probate and Trust Committee, the Consumer Protection Committee, and the Debtor / Creditor Committee. Mr. Gagnier is also active in community matters as a volunteer with the Boys Scouts of America.
Mr. Gagnier earned his Juris Doctor cum laude from Seattle University of Law in Tacoma, Washington. He also has a Bachelor's degree in business administration, which he obtained summa cum laude, from Washington State University in Pullman.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- 40% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Washington, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1997
- Seattle University of Law, Tacoma, Washington
- J.D. cum laude
- Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA
- B.A. summa cum laude - 1993
- Major: Business Admin., Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1996 - Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1996 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1996 - Present